John J. (Titanic Survivor) Moore
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About John J. (Titanic Survivor) Moore
Mr John J. Moore
- Born: Monday 5th June 1882
- Age: 29 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Fireman / Stoker
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr John J. Moore was born in Southampton on 5th June 1882.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6th April 1912, he gave his address as 64 Arthur Road, (Shirley, Southampton). He transferred from the Trent. He received monthly wages of £6.
Moore was rescued possibly in lifeboat 3.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
Sources United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Acknowledgements Brian Ticehurst, UK Bill Wormstedt, USA