About Lucy Ridsdale
Miss Lucy Ridsdale
- Born: 1862
- Age: 50 years
- Last Residence: in London London England
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 14258 , £10 10s
- Destination: Marietta United States
- Rescued (boat 13)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Lucy Ridsdale, 50, (born 1862) boarded the Titanic at Southampton and travelled in second class, she shared a cabin with Mary Davis.
Lucy Ridsdale had run a nursing home in London before retiring. With all her possessions in the hold of the Titanic she was travelling to America where her three sister already lived. She would stay with her niece, Mrs J. E. Wickstrom, who lived in Marietta, Ohio before moving on to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
After the collision Miss Ridsdale was helped to dress by her cabin-mate Mary Davis; being afflicted by a club-foot she struggled to get to the boat-deck, but was eventually able to get into lifeboat 13.