George Alfred Levett
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About George Alfred Levett
- Name: Mr George Alfred Levett
- Born in London London England
- Age: 21 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 7 Chilworth Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Pantryman Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr G. Levett, 21, was born in London.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 7 Chilworth Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As an assistant pantry steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Levett died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)