Arthur Ernest Read Lewis
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Arthur Ernest Read Lewis
- Name: Mr Arthur Ernest Read Lewis
- Age: 27 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Arthur Ernest Read Lewis, 27, was born in Hampshire.
(Chris Dohany, USA)
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 99 Ratcliffe Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Empress. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Lewis was rescued in lifeboat 15.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)
Related Articles and Documents
(1912) 60 OF TITANIC DEAD TO BE BURIED TO-DAY