About William Moss
- Name: Mr William Moss
- Born in Nottinghamshire England
- Age: 34 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 37 Charlton Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: 1st. Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William Moss, 34 was born in Nottinghamshire.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 37 Charlton Road, (Southampton). As first saloon steward he received monthly wages of £6. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Moss died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Credits Bill Wormstedt, USA