About Arthur McMicken
- Name: Mr Arthur McMicken
- Born: Monday 20th August 1888 in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 23 years
- Last Residence: at 53 Suffolk Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Rescued (boat 11)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr Arthur (? Alfred) McMicken was born in Liverpool on 20th October 1888.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4th April 1912, he gave his address as 53 Suffolk Rd., (Southampton). He transferred from the Olympic. He received monthly wages of £3 15s.
McMicken was rescued on Lifeboat 11. Credits Brian Ticehurst, UK