About H. Vine
- Name: H. Vine
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: at 55 Leith Mansions, Maida Vale, London, London England - Map
- Occupation: Assistant Restaurant Controller
- A la Carte crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking.
- Body not recovered
Mr H. Vine, 18, was born in Ealing, London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6th April, 1912, his address was 55 Leith Mansions, Maida Vale, London. He had previously worked on the Olympic. As a member of the à la carte restaurant he was employed and therefore paid by Mr Gatti.
Vine died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources
- Crew Particulars of Engagement
- United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
- Bill Wormstedt, USA