About Thomas Peter O'Connor
- Name: Mr Thomas Peter O'Connor
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 10 Linaker Lane Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Celtic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Thomas Peter O'Connor, 39, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 10 Linaker Lane, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Celtic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
O'Connor died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified. References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklet
Number 538. O'Connor, E. E., widow and two daughters and three sons. All class B dependants.