Alfred Emest Pearce
|Also Known As:||"Pearse"|
|Birthplace:||Dublin, Dublin City, County Dublin, Ireland|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Alfred Emest Pearce
- Name: Mr Alfred Emest Pearce
- Age: 24 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr A. E. Pearce , 24, was born in Dublin.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 27 Richmond Street, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Oceanic. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Pearce died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Notes 1. His surname may have been spelt "Pearse".
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)