Charles William Pryce
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Charles William Pryce
- Name: Mr Charles William Pryce
- Age: 22 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. Pryce, 24, was born in Hampshire.
(Chris Dohany, USA)
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Heatherdene, Newlands Bridge, (Southampton). His last ship had been the St Paul. As a saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Pryce died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)