Harold Charles William Phillimore
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Harold Charles William Phillimore
- Name: Mr Harold Charles William Phillimore
- Born: Tuesday 1st May 1888 in Southampton Hampshire England
- Age: 23 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 72 Priory Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Rescued (boat 14)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Wednesday 26th April 1967
Mr Harold Charles William Phillimore was born in Southampton on 1 May 1888.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 72 Priory Rd., (Southampton). He had transferred from the Olympic. He received monthly wages of £3 15s.
After the sinking he was picked up from the water by lifeboat 14.
Phillimore continued as a steward in the merchant marine. He was married and died in Winchester on 26th April 1967.
References and Sources Crew Particulars of Engagement General Register Office Certified Copy of an Entry of Death United States Senate, Washington 1912. n° 806, Crew List
Credits Phillip Gowan, USA Brian Ticehurst, UK Bill Wormstedt, USA