About Katherine E. (Titanic Survivor) Smith
- Name: Miss Katherine E. Smith
- Age: 42 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Stewardess Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mrs Katherine E. Smith, 42, was born in Gloucestershire.
When she signed-on to the Titanic on 6 April 1912 she gave her address as Balmoral, Cebbett Road, (Southampton). SHis last ship had been the Olympic. As a stewardess she received monthly wages of £3 10s.
She was rescued on lifeboat 11.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)