Robert Arthur Wareham
|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 246)|
|Place of Burial:||Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Robert Arthur Wareham
About Robert Arthur Wareham
- Name: Mr Robert Arthur Wareham
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 36 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 46 Park Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 246)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Monday 6th May 1912.
Mr Robert Arthur Wareham, 36, of 46 Park Rd, Southampton, died in the sinking, his body was later recovered by the Mackay-Bennett:
© Bob Knuckle, Canada
NO. 246. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 40. - HAIR MEDIUM; MOUSTACHE.
CLOTHING - Steward's uniform; blue coat; "R. A. Wareham" on shirt.
EFFECTS - Purse; corkscrew; $1.00, and 24s. 5d.
NAME - R. A. WAREHAM.
He was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 6 May 1912.
References and Sources White Star Line (1912) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"