|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Thomas Herbert Weatherstone
- Name: Mr Thomas Herbert Weatherstone
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 24 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 5 Kenilworth Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Thomas Herbert Weatherston, 24, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 5 Kenilworth Road, (Southampton). As a first class saloon steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
Weatherstone died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Credits Geoff Whitfield, UK