|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Brooke Holding Webb
- Name: Mr Brooke Holding Webb
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 50 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 33 Hanley Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Smoke Room Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Brooke Webb, 50, was born in Liverpool.
(Daily Sketch 18 April 1912)
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 33 Hanley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Webb died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Related Articles and Documents
New York Times (1912) [PAID DEATH NOTICE OF BROOK WEBB]