|Also Known As:||"Whitman", "Withnarn", "Wilhann", "Wilthnann"|
|Death:||Died in TiTANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Minia (No. 315)|
|Place of Burial:||Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Henry Wittman
- Name: Mr Henry Wittman
- Age: 34 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Minia (No. 315)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Mr Henry Wittman, 34, was born in Vienna, Austria.
© Bill Fowler, Canada.
When he signed-on to the Titanic in Southampton on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 12 Richmond Rd., (Southampton). He had transferred from the Olympic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Wittman died in the sinking. His body was recovered (#315) by the Montmagny and was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 10 May 1912.
References and Sources Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (#315) Crew Particulars of Engagement, Public Record Office (BT100/259)