About Frank John Goldsmith
- Name: Mr Frank John Goldsmith
- Born: Monday 27th January 1879
- Age: 33 years
- Last Residence: in Strood Kent England
- Occupation: Turner
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 363291 , £20 10s 6d
- Destination: Detroit Michigan United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Frank John Goldsmith, 33, was born January 27, 1879. A resident of Stroud, Kent he was emigrating to America with his wife Emily Alice Brown and 9 year old son Frankie. Another son, Bertie, had died from diptheria towards the end of 1911.
Frank worked as a tool maker, among their possessions stored in the hold of the Titanic were the tools he used in his trade. The family were travelling to Detroit, Michigan.
Frank and his family boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers. Travelling to Detroit with them were his friend Thomas Theobald and Alfred Rush.
Frank Goldsmith died in the sinking.
Acknowledgements Melissa Freed, USA Phillip Gowan,USA
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mrs Emily Alice Goldsmith
- Master Frank John William Goldsmith
Frank John Goldsmith's Timeline
January 27, 1879
December 19, 1902
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty