Fletcher Fellows Lambert-Williams
|Birthplace:||Roxbury, Massachusetts, USA|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Fletcher Fellows Lambert-Williams
- Name: Mr Fletcher Fellows Lambert-Williams
- Last Residence: in London London England
- Occupation: Businessman
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 113510 , £35
- Cabin No.: C128
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Fletcher Fellows Williams-Lambert boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a first class passenger (ticket number 113510, £35). He occupied cabin C-128. Williams and Elmer Zebley Taylor were business partners in the Mono Service Company, Paper Cup Manufacturers. They were on a return business trip from London to America.
Williams died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources
- Atlantic Daily Bulletin, (British Titanic Society), No. 4 1996
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Bill Shreeves
Fletcher Fellows Lambert-Williams's Timeline
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty