|Also Known As:||"Albert ("Herbert") Denbuoy"|
|Birthplace:||St Sampson, Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Death:||Died in Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Albert Denbury
Mr, Albert Denbury aka Albert ("Herbert") Denbuoy
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Guernsey Channel Islands Great Britain
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 31029 , £31 10s
- Destination: Elizabeth New Jersey United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Albert Denbury, 25, from Les Sauvages, St. Sampson's, Guernsey, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a second class passenger. To reach his destination Elizabeth, New Jersey, he bought ticket number C.A. 31029 together with Clifford Thomas Jefferys and Ernest Wilfred Jefferys for £31 10s. Another friend Joseph Duquemin travelled in third class.
Denbury died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Names and Descriptions of British Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B)
Hermann Söldner, Germany