|Birthplace:||Castleconnell, Co. Limerick,Ireland|
|Death:||Died in Castleconnell, Co. Limerick|
|Managed by:||Anne-Marie Healy - Kalishoek (c)|
About Nora Agnes Keane
Miss Nora Agnes Keane
- Born: Friday 30th March 1866
- Age: 46 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Harrisburg United States
- 2nd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 226593 , £12 7s
- Cabin No.: E101
- Destination: Harrisburg United States
- Rescued (boat 10)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Wednesday 20th December 1944
Miss Nora A. Keane originally came from Castleconnell, Co. Limerick, Ireland. She and all her brothers and sister emigrated to Harrisburg, Pensylvannia. Nora had a shop which she ran with her brother.
Nora had returned home to Limerick for a four month visit to her mother. She had planned to return on an earlier vessel but then decided to travel on the Titanic back to America. Nora boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a second class passenger, she shared cabin E-101 with Edwina Troutt and Susan Webber.
She was rescued in lifeboat 10.
Nora eventually returned home to Co. Limerick and when she died on 21 December 1945, she was buried in the local graveyard in Castleconnell, Co. Limerick.
Nora Agnes Keane's Timeline
March 30, 1866
Castleconnell, Co. Limerick,Ireland
December 21, 1945
Castleconnell, Co. Limerick