About Gertrude Maybelle Thorne
- Name: Miss Gertrude Maybelle Thorne
- Age: 38 years
- Last Residence: in New York City New York United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17585 , £80 4d
- Rescued (boat D)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Gertrude Maybelle Thorne from New York City, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a first class passenger. She was the mistress of George Rosenshine. To hide the fact he boarded under the assumed name of George Thorne. The couple were returning from a business trip and holiday.
Maybelle was saved in collapsible D.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr George Rosenshine
- Phillip Gowan, USA