|Also Known As:||"Her name is often given as "Driscoll""|
|Birthplace:||Ballydehob, County Cork, Ireland|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Historical records matching Bridget O'Driscoll
About Bridget O'Driscoll
Miss Bridget O'Driscoll
- Born: Saturday 17th January 1885
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: in Ballydehob Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 14311 , £7 15s
- Destination: Jersey City New Jersey United States
- Rescued (boat D)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Tuesday 28th December 1976
Miss Bridget O’Driscoll (1), 24, from Ballydehob, County Cork, Ireland, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 14311, £7 15s). She was on her way to New York City.
Bridget was rescued in Collapsible D.
When Bridget Driscoll died, she was buried in same cemetery as Julia Smyth and Eugene Daly.
Notes 1. Her name is often given as "Driscoll".
Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society