About Mary (Titanic Survivor) Kelly
- Name: Miss Mary Kelly
- Born: Wednesday 19th February 1890
- Age: 22 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Castlepollard Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 14312 , £7 15s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Rescued (boat D)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Wednesday 27th December 1950
Miss Mary Kelly, 21, of Castle Pollard, Co Westmeath, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 14312, £7, 15s). Her destination was New York City.
Mary Kelly was rescued in Collapsible D.
References and Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society