About Robert Mernagh
Mr Robert Mernagh
- Age: 28 years
- Last Residence: in Ballyleigh Ireland
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 368703 , £7 15s
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Robert Mernagh (sometimes listed as ‘Nemaugh’), 26, of Ballyleigh, Ballywilliam, Co Wexford, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 368703, £7 15s). His destination was Chicago, Illinois.
Robert Mernagh died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been idenitifed.
Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society