About Michael McEvoy
Mr Michael McEvoy
- Born: 1892
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Ballycolla Ireland
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 36568 , £15 10s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Michael McEvoy (McElroy), age unknown, of Dublin, Ireland. boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number36568, £7 10s). His destination is not known. She shared ticket number 36568 (£15 10s) with Nora Murphy, with whom he was presumably travelling.
McEvoy died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been identified.
Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Miss Nora Murphy