About Patrick Lane
- Name: Mr Patrick Lane
- Born: 1895
- Age: 16 years
- Last Residence: in Limerick Ireland
- Occupation: Farm Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 7935 , £7 15s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr Patrick Lane, 20, was a resident of Limerick City, Co Limerick, Ireland. He was heading to New York City and boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 7935, £7 15s).
Patrick Lane died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Sources Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55). Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society