About Robert Guest
- Name: Mr Robert Guest
- Age: 23 years
- Last Residence: in London London England
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 376563 , £8 1s
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Robert Guest, 23, was the son of Robert & Fanny Guest of Thurnham, Kent. He had been employed by a local farmer, Mr. Brown, and was going out to America under the care of Percival and Florence Thorneycroft.
He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket no. 376563, £8 1s).
Robert Guest lost his life in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Names and Descriptions of British Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Geoff Whitfield, UK