About Alice Phoebe Harknett
- Name: Miss Alice Phoebe Harknett
- Born: Wednesday 15th October 1890
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Thornton Heath London England
- Occupation: Servant
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 6609 , £7 11s
- Destination: New London Connecticut United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Alice Phoebe Harknett
Miss Alice Phoebe Harknett was born in Surrey on 15th October, 1890. Alice was a friend of Frances Ford whose mother Margaret was emigrating to America with her four other children. Alice accompanied them and the family of Andrew Johnston. She boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket no.W./C. 6609, £7 11s).
All ten were lost in the disaster. Their bodies, if recovered, were never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Names and Descriptions of British Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Geoff Whitfield, UK