About Timothy O'Brien
- Name: Mr Timothy O'Brien
- Age: 21 years
- Last Residence: in Drimoleague Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 330979 , £7 16s 7d
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Timothy O’Brien [sometimes listed as ‘Denis O’Brien’], 21, lived at 196 Blarney St, Cork, Co Cork, Ireland. He boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger (ticket number 330979, £7 16s 7d). It is believed that his destination was New York City.
Timothy O’Brien died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, has never been idenitifed.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society