About Nora Murphy
- Name: Miss Nora Murphy
- Age: 34 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Sallins Ireland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Queenstown on Thursday 11th April 1912
- Ticket No. 36568 , £15 10s
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Rescued (boat 16)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Miss Nora Murphy, 28, of Dublin, Co Dublin, Ireland, boarded the Titanic at Queenstown as a third class passenger . She shared ticket number 36568 with Michael McEvoy, with whom she was presumably travelling. She was heading to New York City.
Nora Murphy was rescued, probably in lifeboat 16.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Noel Ray (1999) List of Passengers who Boarded RMS Titanic at Queenstown, April 11, 1912. The Irish Titanic Historical Society
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Michael McEvoy