|Birthplace:||Chorlton, Manchester, England|
|Death:||Died in Titanic|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||P Isaksdotter|
About William Anderson Walker
Probable Marriage DecQ 1889
- Ridgway Frances Maria M Altrincham 8a 241
- WALKER William Anderson Altrincham 8a 241
Mr William Anderson Walker
- Born: Saturday 8th August 1863
- Age: 48 years
- Last Residence: in East Orange New Jersey United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 36967 , £34 5d
- Cabin No.: D46
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Anderson Walker, 47, was born 8 August 1863 in Chorlton, Manchester, England. In 1912 he was resident in East Orange, New Jersey.
He boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a first class passenger (ticket number 36967, £34 0s 5d). He occupied cabin D-46.
Walker died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Newark Evening News, 16 April 1912, Article Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
Credits Hermann Söldner, Germany Geoff Whitfield, UK Craig Stringer, UK
William Anderson Walker's Timeline
August 8, 1863
Chorlton, Manchester, England
April 15, 1912