|Birthplace:||Greater London, UK|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||June Barnes|
About Herbert Henry Hilliard
- Name: Mr Herbert Henry Hilliard
- Born: Saturday 29th June 1867
- Age: 44 years
- Last Residence: in Brighton United States
- Occupation: Buyer
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17463 , £51 17s 3d
- Cabin No.: E46
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Herbert Henry Hilliard, 44, was born in England on 29 June 1867
A resident of Brighton, Massachusetts, Mr Hilliard was a department story buyer for Jordan Marsh in Boston along with Timothy J. McCarthy.
He and Mr McCarthy boarded the Titanic at Southampton as first class passengers. They held ticket number 17463 (£51, 17s, 3d), and shared cabin E-46.
Hilliard died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Timothy J. McCarthy
New England Naturalization Index, 1791-1906
- Name: Herbert Henry Hilliard
- Event: Naturalization
- Event Date: 1895
- Event Place: Massachusetts
- Birth Year: 1867
- Birthplace: England
References and Sources
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).
- Michael A. Findlay, USA
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
- Craig Stringer, UK
- Geoff Whitfield, UK
Herbert Henry Hilliard's Timeline
June 29, 1867
Greater London, UK
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty