The Alunan Family were among the landed gentry of Negros Occidental even before the establishment of the great sugar plantations in the 1850s. Their ascendants of the clan spawned an enviable list of politicians, hacienderos and capitalists.
Find more surnames at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After adding yourself as a "Follower" or "Collaborator", select the profile of the accomplished individual you wish to add.
- Navigate to that profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which that profile should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)