This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on Americans who figured prominently in Philippine government and society during the American colonial presence between 1898 and 1946.
Find similar projects at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
Image: William Howard Taft, future US President, was the first Secretary General of the American Insular Government in the Philippines. As the indigenous horses could not bear his mass, Taft traveled the countryside mounted on a carabao -- the Southeast Asian water buffalo.
C :: Joseph W. Crow
K :: Auther Edmon Kelley
M :: John Joseph Murphy
W :: Eugene Walter
Find more at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator, select the profile of the prominent Filipino you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)