The following entiries were obtained from my Hotten book [8a] from the Musters of the Inhabitants in Virginia 1624/1625 chapters, pages 201 thru 265, which lists the muster captain, and what ship the individual arrived on.
- Beane, William, 1618 voyage, aged 25 at muster Elizabeth City under Richard Mintrene.
- Flynt, Thomas, 1618 voyage, mustr at Elizabeth City with Merres, Wheeler, Brocke and Savadge.
- Goldsmith, Arthure, 1618 voyage, aged 26 at muster at Mathews Plant, James City as servant to Capt Samuel Mathews.
- Greene, Solloman, 1618 voyage, aged 27 at muster Elizabeth City.
- Hutchinson, William, 1618 voyage, aged 32 at muster in Elzabeth City as one of William Tucker's men.
- Jorden, Thomas, aged 24 at muster as a Governor's Man at Pasbehaighs, James City.
- Prouse, George, muster at Archer's Hope, James City.
- Puggett, Cesar, 1619 voyage, 20 at muster at Hog Hand as one of Sir George Yearley's men.
- Swinhow, Thomas, muster at Pasbeheigh's, James City.
- Threnorden, Edward, 1619 voyage, wife Elizabeth on the 1619 George.
- Water, Grace, 1618 voyage, aged 21 at muster Elizabeth City, wife to Edward on the Patience.
- Woodward, Henry, muster at Hog Hans with wife Jane.
- [8a] 8a. John Camden Hotten: London, 1874. Reprint by Empire State Book Co., New York. Publish date guessed to be int he 1940's.