The following entiries were obtained from my Hotten book 8a from the Musters of the Inhabitants in Virginia 1624/1625 chapters, pages 201 thru 265, which liss the muster captain, and what ship the individual arrived on.
- Ellis, David, at muster at Pasbehaighs, James City, wife Margaret on the Margaret & John.
- Graves, Capt. Thomas, 1607 voyage, muster at Eastern Shore.
- Laydon, Elizabeth, 1608 voyage, aged 30 at muster, Elizabeth City, wife of John on the 1606 Susan.
- Taylor, Richard, Sept 1608 voyage, 50 at muster at Neck of the Land, Charles City, with one servant. Wife Dorothy was on the London Merchant.
- Anne Burras, maid to Margaret (Martha) Forrest, formerly Margaret Foxe
Other passengers who arrived on the Mary and Margaret, 1608
Also arriving in 1608 was William Volday/Wilhelm Waldi, a Swiss German mineral prospector per http://www.germanheritage.com/Publications/Jamestown/first.html