This project aims to organize genealogical data on the Canonigo Family of the Philippines. For more information, please visit our Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/canonigos and fill up our family tree up form at http://goo.gl/xOEpHw.
As of 4/5/2015: 38,334 names in the family tree at canonigo.tribalpages.com.
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator for the surname, select the profile of the prominent personality you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)
For personal queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.