County Armagh - Main Page
This is the Umbrella Project Page for County Armagh - Northern Ireland
Still to come
- County Armagh Burials
- County Armagh - Famous People
- County Armagh Genealogical Resources
- Historical County Armagh
- Administrative centre Armagh
- Province Ulster
- County Flower - Cowbane, Cicuta virosa
- Area 512 sq mi (1,326 km2)
- People from County Armagh are called -
County Armagh (named after its county town, Armagh) is one of six counties that form Northern Ireland, situated in the north-east of the island of Ireland. It is adjoined to the southern shore of Lough Neagh. It is also one of the thirty-two traditional counties of Ireland and is within the historic province of Ulster.
County Armagh is known as the "Orchard County" because of its many apple orchards.[
Free to follow, request to collaborate
To join the project use the request link under "actions" at the top right of the page.
Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance.
See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!
- If you have any queries please start a discussion linked to this project. (See the menu top right).
- Please add related projects to the menu on the right.
- If you have links to related web pages that would be of interest to others please add them in the relevant section at the bottom of the page. In order to do this use the drop down menu at the top left of the screen and Join the Project. If this option is not available to you then contact a collaborator and ask to be added to the project. As a collaborator you will be able to edit this page.
- Add any documents of interest using the menu at the top right of the page, and then add a link to the document in the text under the heading below. If you do not know how to do this please contact one of the other collaborators to assist you.
Other Pages for Counties of Northern Ireland Counties