This is the Umbrella Project Page for County Carlow - Ireland
- Irish: Contae Cheatharlach
- Administrative centre Carlow
- Province Leinster
- Area 896 km2 (346 sq mi)
- People from County Carlow are called -
- Motto Contae Cheatharlach
County Carlow is a county in Ireland. It is part of the South-East Region and is also located in the province of Leinster. It is named after the town of Carlow, which lies on the River Barrow. Carlow County Council is the local authority for the county.
For a full list see County Carlow, Ireland - Monumental Inscriptions, Cemeteries and Graveyards
For Information about research in the County, including lists of people of renown connected to Carlow and Families Researched on Geni go to County Carlow - Family Heads link to follow
For Historical information about County Carlow visit Historic County Carlow link to follow - including connections to Historical figures, Gentry and political people connected with County Carlow.
The following people on Geni offer assistance -
If you have County Carlow connections please join the project and if you live in County Carlow and are prepared to offer advice or help of any kind please add yourself to the list above.
To participate in any project
- you do need to first be a collaborator, or collaborating with a project collaborator - so join the project. Visit Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance. See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!
How to Participate
- If you have any queries please start a discussion linked to this project. (See the menu top right).
- Please add related projects to the menu on the right.
- If you have links to related web pages that would be of interest to others please add them in the relevant section at the bottom of the page. In order to do this use the drop down menu at the top left of the screen and Join the Project. If this option is not available to you then contact a collaborator and ask to be added to the project. As a collaborator you will be able to edit this page.
- Add any documents of interest using the menu at the top right of the page, and then add a link to the document in the text under the heading below. If you do not know how to do this please contact one of the other collaborators to assist you.
Please do not add the profiles off all your County Carlow born ancestors to this project or the People connected to County Carlow project. Rather add the earliest known person of a County Carlow family to the County Carlow' - Family Heads] project. link to follow
(Map from [https://www.irishtimes.com/ancestor/fuses/civilparish/index.cfm?fuseaction=GetMap&CityCounty=Carlow Irish Ancestors)
- St. Mullins