County Derry - Main Page
This is the Umbrella Project Page for County Derry
See also Counties of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Still to come
- County Derry Burials
- County Derry - Famous People
- County Derry Genealogical Resources
- Historical Derry
- Administrative centre Coleraine
- Province Ulster
- County Flower - Purple Saxifrage, Saxifraga oppositifolia
- Area 2,074 km2 (801 sq mi)
- People from County Derry are called -
- Motto Auxilium A Domino (Latin) - "Help comes from the Lord"
County Londonderry, also known as County Derry, is one of the six counties of Northern Ireland. It adjoins the north-west shore of Lough Neagh. It is also one of the thirty-two traditional counties of Ireland, lying within the historic province of Ulster.
Towns and Parishes
Free to follow, request to collaborate
To join the project use the request link under "actions" at the top right of the page.
Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance.
See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!
If you have any queries please start a discussion linked to this project. (See the menu top right).
- Please add related projects to the menu on the right.
- If you have links to related web pages that would be of interest to others please add them in the relevant section at the bottom of the page. In order to do this use the drop down menu at the top left of the screen and Join the Project. If this option is not available to you then contact a collaborator and ask to be added to the project. As a collaborator you will be able to edit this page.
- Add any documents of interest using the menu at the top right of the page, and then add a link to the document in the text under the heading below. If you do not know how to do this please contact one of the other collaborators to assist you.
- Cumber Lower
- Cumber Upper
- Tamlaght Finlagan
- Tamlaght O’Crilly
Other Pages for Counties of Northern Ireland Counties