Fellow curators, please use this project to deposit any Master Profiles (MP) you no longer wish to curate. When assuming curatorship of profiles, please do so with in intention of maintaining and improving them. Thank you.
Please be sure to remove profiles from the project when you assume curating responsibilities.
Curators, please add your interest areas!
- Please, let me know if you want exchange profiles from countries that speak Portuguese. Lúcia Pilla
- Please let me know if you want to exchange profiles from Virginia, North Carolina or Kentucky from 1616-1800. I will also take Huguenots who came to America. Maria Edmonds-Zediker, Volunteer Curator
- If you are looking for the correct place of birth of a person in Germany, please contact Tobias Rachor, unfortunately, in many sources the wrong places in Germany are stated, because there are different places in Germany with the same name. Therefore I'm always looking for the most likely place. I'll show you where to find this place in Germany.
- Please let me know if you have a profile born, married, or who died in Québec, Canada you want to exchange. I would be happy to look at it. -- morel
- If you have a British West Indian (inc. Bermuda), Vermont, Connecticut, historical woman, American politician, or "celebrity" profile you no longer wish to maintain, please feel free to let Ashley Odell know. I have a particular interest in making sure that any profile that could be featured on the blog stays clean, hence my interest in notable figures.
- Kenneth Kwame Welsh requests Jamaican, West Indian, and African profiles.
- I am interested in curating mainly British profiles but have heavy involvement in Medieval & Norman families especially those with links to Henry l "Beauclerc" where I have put a lot of effort and around the Plantagenets although Ofir generally takes them on now.. My family research also includes Scotland, Ireland, Canada(Ontario Alberta & B.C ) & Germany(Pfalz) Terry Jackson
- Anette Guldager Boye. I am interested in Curating the danish MP profiles. I am working on the danish noble profiles.. At the moment mostly in the middleages. A clean up is very much needed in this area. I am therefor trying to get the profiles in order according to correct historical records and sources. That also goes back to the viking age and the area of the sagas