"Distant Relatives" is a project to document the linking of trees containing our distant relatives and the originators of those trees. More specifically, we want to document the profile(s) that join(s) the trees.
It is hoped that this project will allow active Geni users who are related to each other to become aware of each other. Further, it is hoped that this awareness will aid them in the further development of our shared "family branch" on the "Big Tree."
- The first linking of trees occurred at Marsha Gail Veazey (Kamish).
- In 2010, a link was discovered at John Russell Powell.
- In October 2010, a link was discovered at Margaret "Peggy" Louise Crabtree (Spalding).
- In December 2010, a link was made at Andrew Baker.
- In March 2011, a link was made at Christopher Allen Keel.
- In May 2011, a link was made at Lynn Anne Sellers.