Dirk COUCHé (COETZEE) kom by die Kaap aan 8 Mei 1679, hy was gebore 1655, en hy sterwe 25 Junie 1725. Hy was van Kampen in Nederland. Sy vader was Gerard Couché, en sy moeder Margarita Claasdogter.
Hy trou met Sara van der SCHULP gebore 1654 en sterwe Feb 1728. Haar vader was Jacob van der Schulp en haar moeder Maria Elison.
From the start the surname changed to COETZEE, COETSEE.
How to Participate
If you have an ancestor who was a Coetzee
- Get yourself added as a collaborator
- Navigate to your ancestor's profile
- Under the "More Actions" link choose "Add to Project"
- Select the Coetzee project
How to add a link is explained in the attached document - Adding links to Geni profiles to projects.
- Include in the "About Me" section of each person a brief biographical sketch of their lives. Also include their Settler party and ship name and arrival date if known
- Include a photograph/painting of your ancestor if one exists.
- Your ancestor's profiles should be marked as "public" and not "private".
- All included profiles should include full identifying information including birth and death dates as well as birth and death locations. It would also be very helpful if the immediate family of your pioneer ancestor, (their parents, siblings and children) profiles were public profiles also.
- Do not make public any profiles of living people.
NOTE: All COETZEE included on this project will have their profiles editable by other geni.com collaborators of this project. The object of reproducing the list here is to see if these people can be located on Geni and perhaps develop trees from them. To take part in any project - you do need to first be a collaborator - so join the project. See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!