Fife, Historic County of Scotland
Work in Progress - to be enlarged/expanded - place holder
Some links are not yet active
- Administrative centre Glenrothes is Fife's Administrative Capital
- Chapman County Code - FIF
- Gaelic Name Fìobha
- A person from Fife is known as a Fifer.
- Famous for:
- Landmarks and Places of Interest
- Succeeded by
- County Flower -
Fife or Fifeshire is an historic county in the Scottish Lowlands, a council area and registration county of Scotland.
The Districts of Fife
For Historical information about Fife visit Historic Fife Link to follow - including connections to Historical figures, Gentry and political people connected with Fife.
For Information about research in the County and Families Researched on Geni (Including Emigrants) go to Fife - Family Heads
For Famous or Notable People from Fife visit Fife - Famous People
See also Abercrombie Clan
People prepared to Help
- C. June Barnes Curator
If you have Fife connections please join the project and if you live in the area and are prepared to offer advice or help of any kind please add yourself to the list above.
To participate in any project
- you do need to first be a collaborator - so please join the project using the request link under "actions" at the top right of the page. Visit Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance. See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!