This sub-project aims to organize genealogical data on notable lawyers of the Philippines. Dates of when they passed the bar or membership to the Philippine Bar and its precursors follow the name. Topnotchers of the Bar Exam are so marked. Find more at the master project page, Families of the Philippines.
- Cresenciano E. Abad, 21 January 1955
- Felipe E. Agoncillo, Spanish era, 04 October 1905, Scored 100%.
- Natividad Almeda-Lopez, 07 September 1914
- Gregorio Anonas, 18 October 1919, 1st Place
- Gregorio S. Araneta, 30 October 1913
- Jose U. Avelino Jr., 07 September 1914
- Antonio N. de las Alas, 17 October 1913
- Hermenegildo Atienza, 04 February 1933, 1st Place
- Adolfo Brillantes, 27 September 1920, 1st Place
- Felipe Calderon, Member, Colegio de Abogados de Filipinas.
- Jose C. Campos Jr., 06 June 1950
- Fred R. Castro, 21 December 1936
- Marciano P. Catral, 10 November 1934, 1st Place
- Roberto Concepcion, 16 January 1925, 1st Place
- Gloria T. Conti
- Roque V. Desquitado, 05 November 1923, 1st Place
- Rafael Dinglasan, 31 December 1925, 1st Place
- Enrique Estrellado, 18 November 1935, 1st Place
- Manuel V. Gallego, 18 October 1919
- Manuel Goyena, 07 September 1914, 1st Place
- Leon G. Guinto Sr., 27 September 1920
- Paulino Gullas, 13 November 1916, 1st Place
- Jorge S. Imperial, 25 January 1955
- Cesar A. Kintanar, 03 January 1928, 1st Place
- Alejo Labrador, 30 September 1918, 1st Place
- Salvador H. Laurel, 03 August 1953
- Sotero R. Laurel, 16 December 1940
- Jose Leuterio, 11 January 1932, 1st Place
- James T. Litton, 27 February 1961
- Domingo B. Lopez, 16 April 1904.
- Eusebio M. Lopez, 07 September 1914
- Apolinario Mabini, Member, Colegio de Abogados de Filipinas
- Diosdado P. Macapagal, 21 December 1936, 1st Place
- Francisco V. Marasigan, 21 December 1939
- Ferdinand E. Marcos, 26 October 1940, 1st Place
- Antonio M. Meer, 02 February 1951
- Cecilia A. Muñoz-Palma, 23 December 1937, 1st Place
- Oscar P. Ongsiako, 01 April 1948
- Ambrosio B. Padilla, 10 November 1934, 3rd Place
- Narciso R. Padilla, Spanish era
- Sabino B. Padilla, 15 September 1915
- Filomeno B. Pascual, 03 December 1928, 1st Place
- Pablo C. Payawal, 24September 1921, 1st Place
- Eugeniano O. Perez, 07 March 1927, 1st Place
- Juan F. Ponce Enrile, 23 January 1954
- Lope C. Quimbo, 06 November 1933, 1st Place
- Carlos Felix L. Quirino, 29 August 1945
- Claro M. Recto, 07 September 1914
- Manuel A. Roxas, 17 October 1913, 1st Place
- Jose M. Roy, 13 October 1930
- Tecla R. San Andres, 13 October 1930, First woman to top the Bar
- Leonardo T. Siguion Reyna, 01 April 1948
- Lorenzo Sumulong, 07 December 1929, 1st Place
- Claudio Teehankee, 16 December 1940, 1st
- Mariano Quijano Tinio, 13 October 1930
- Arturo M. Tolentino, 10 November 1934, 2nd Place
- Juan S. Torralba. 11 October 1909.
- Amando L. Velila, 06 November 1922, 1st Place
- Gregorio B. Veluz, 10 April 1953
- Jose O. Vera
- Francisco C. Villanueva, Jr., 15 September 1915, 1st Place
- Felipe Ysmael, 04 October 1917, 1st Place
How to Contribute
- Please click the "Join Project" button on the upper right of the project page.
- After getting yourself added as a collaborator for the project, select the profile of the prominent Filipino you wish to add.
- Navigate to the profile. Under the "More Actions" link, choose "Add to Project" and select sub-project to which your ancestor should be included in.
- Include in the "About Me" section a brief biographical sketch, summarizing the person's significant contributions and accomplishments. (Required)
- Include a photograph, if one exists.
- Mark the profile as "public" and not "private". (Required)
- Check date when a jurist was accepted into the bar here: http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/baradmission/lawlist/index.php
- Encode the names of Bar Top Notchers from here: http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/bar/bar%20topnotchers/1913-1944.php. Start at 1940.