A listing of all members of the 1st Presbyterian Church in Gibson City, IL with special emphasis on the "charter members".
Church was organized October 28, 1871
First church building was erected in Sept 1874-July 1875. Interior finished in stages and dedicated November 6, 1881.
Existing church building was erected in 1902-03, at a cost of $18,879.00
Dedicated, debt free, on April 5, 1903