Genealogical brick walls are what genealogist call dead ends in family history research, often due to a lack of identifiable records.
List of brick walls
If you would like help with your own genealogical brick walls, please add them to the list below. Be sure to include a link to the profile and change the privacy setting of their immediate family to public.
- Jonas Friar (b. 1807, Ontario, Canada), Hope, Ontario, Canada. — Kris Stewart
- John Demeau (b. 1835, Quebec, Canada). — Kris Stewart
- John Martin (b. 1862, Prince Edward Island, Canada). — Kris Stewart
- Mary (née Little) Heaven (b. 1804, Kingswood, Gloucestershire, England), Littledean, Gloucestershire, England. — Jason Scott Wills
- Anna Maria (née van Eetvelt) Titus (b. 1873, Holland), Hillsdale, New Jersey. Parents unknown — Victar
- William Cornett (b. 1817, South Carolina), Hempstead, Texas. Lots of Kentucky and Virginia Cornetts are documented, but haven't been able to establish any link to this gg paternal grandfather. — Dan C.
- Frank Ray (b. 1881), Blytheville, Arkansas. We have an approximate dob and where he once lived. There a three stories circulating amoung family members regarding his death, but no indication that he was ever buried anywhere. I recently traveled to the area of his last known residence. I scoured the cemetery where other ancesters of this line were interred and found nothing. He lived in Mississippi county, Arkansas. Married to Ada Lamb 1906. Had 7 children, all of which are deceased. Think that his mother's given name was Liza, no Idea of maiden name and that she resided in Arkansas. — Denise Frazer
- Rev. George W. Fisher (b. 1808, Kentucky), Shelbyville, Illinois. Parents unknown. — Christine Thiessen
- Prudence "Freelove" Treat (b. 1727, Connecticut). — Enrique Treat Gleason-Aguiluz, Esq.