The Unity left Weymouth, England Sept 12, 1635 with her Master, John Taylor, arriving in Massachusetts Bay.
- Buck, William, his wife and family
- Cattell, Robert, and his family
- Corbin, Hugh, and his family
- Davies, Richard, and his family
- Ellwood, William, his wife and family
- Hollman, Arther (sic), and his family
- Looke, Robert, his wife and family
- Tailor, Nicholas, and his family
- Tise, John, his wife and family
- 2. Peter Wilson Coldham, F.A.S.G., "Genealogical Gleanings In England : Passengers and Ships to America, 1618-1668," National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Vol.71 No.3 (Sept. 1983), p.164ff extracts documents in the P.R.O. E 190 series. P.175 lists passengers on the "Unitie", including William Buck, Robert Looke, Jon. Tise, and William Ellwood, all with "wife and family," and Nicholas Tailor, Richard Davies, Hugh Corbin, Robert Cattell, and Arther Hollman, each "and family."