Strusov is a very small town located in Ternopolskaya at 49º20 25º37, near Ternopil and 12 km from Terebovlya and 120 km from Chernovtsy. The cemetery is located at SW village, near entry from Buchach. Present town population is 1,000-5,000 with no Jews. The earliest known Jewish Community was 18th century. 1939 Jewish population (census) was 579. The last known Chortkovskaya Hasidic burial was 1940.