Kruger - Bekker Trek 1895
To participate in any project
- you do need to first be a collaborator - so please join the project using the request link under "actions" at the top right of the page. Visit Geni Wikitext, Unicode and images which gives a great deal of assistance. See the discussion Project Help: How to add Text to a Project - Starter Kit to get you going!
How to add a link is explained in the attached document - Adding links to Geni profiles in projects.
- Hendrik Johannes Bekker (Hennie) (..-1897) and his wife Christina Gertruida Pienaar (Christie) (1861-1912).
MRS. KOOT, 1895. Nee Annie Potgieter. Arrived with her husband and son in the Kruger- Bekker Trek. Page 160, " Many Treks Made Rhodesia," by S. P. Olivier.
- Wynand Karel Bezuidenhout (c1871-1950)
- Nicolaas Hendrik Bezuidenhout (Klasie) (c1872-1953)
- Johannes Bezuidenhout (Hans)
- Barend Bezuidenhout
- Jan Lawrence Bezuidenhout
- Cornelius Mathias Bezuidenhout
- Johanna Christina Bezuidenhout
- Anna Catharina Bezuidenhout (Annie)
- Dorothea Regina Bezuidenhout (Dorie)
- Stephannes Johannes du Preez (Fanie) (1867-1904) and Lea du Preez
Stephannes Johannes died on 19th May 1904 at Farm Randfontein having been ill with Blackwater fever for 13 days. His wife L J du Preez was the informant. No Death Nortice found.
MRS. KRUGER, 1895. Nee Cornelia Maria Bezuidenhout. Arrived with the Kruger-Bekker Trek. Information from Mrs. M. Edwards, Chipinga, 27/6/1957. Also p. 162 "Many Treks Made Rhodesia," by S. P. Olivier. On Roll of Women Pioneers.
MRS. J. A. HEYNES, 1895. Nee Maria Kruger. Arrived with the Kruger-Bekker Trek. Died shortly after her marriage. Information from Mrs. M. Edwards, Chipinga, 27/6/1957, also p. 86 " Many Treks Made Rhodesia," by S. P. Olivier.
MRS. W. SMIT, 1895. Nee Nellie Wilmans. Arrived with the Kruger-Bekker Trek, with her husband and five children, including two daughters, Lettie and Johanna. Information from Mrs. M. Edwards, Chipinga, 27/6/1957, also page 163 " Many Treks Made Rhodesia," by S. P. Olivier.